Health & Safety Training Online For Healthcare
Online Care Home Training offer an e-learning training health & safety training programme that covers Health and Safety Law, Understanding COSHH & RIDDOR, Fire Safety, Risk Assessing and much more and is an ideal training solution for care home staff, domiciliary carers, nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants, or anyone who would like to gain up to date health & safety certification for the healthcare environment.
Once you have completed the simple registration process, you will be able to start your training at once from your own secure training area and you can register for training by clicking the “Start Training Now” button below.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- Health and Safety Law, Understanding COSHH & RIDDOR
- Fire Safety, Risk assessments, Occupational Health, Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Your work place policies and procedures, Personal Security
- The Lone worker, Caldicott Principles, Information Governance, Data Protection
- The handling of Violence and Aggression, How to handle Complaints
Some Additional Training Available
They have many additional online training courses available and below is just an example. Click any picture below to be taken to the simple registration page for that course, or click the text link to be taken to the course page for additional information.
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Start Training Now” button above, or for a detailed course description and content please follow this link to their: Online Health Safety Healthcare Course page.