Fire Marshal For Care Homes Course Online, RoSPA Approved Training Certification
There is a requirement within the care sector for all care homes, either large or small to have in place employees and suitable staff members that hold current and up to date fire marshal training and certification for the workplace.
To help you stay compliant and also to run along side your existing fire training procedures Health & Safety Online Training can help you stay compliant with your fire marshal training requirements by offering an online fire marshal training care homes course, which is RoSPA Approved and conducted using video based instruction.
After you have completed the simple registration process by clicking the “Begin Now” button below you can start training at once. Their course is an ideal training platform for care home managers, domiciliary carers, general care staff, or anyone working within the care sector who is required to hold valid and up to date fire training certification.
Once you have completed the training you will be able to print your care home fire marshal certification.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- How fires are caused in the workplace
- Components of the fire triangle
- Hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- Fire and smoke spread
- Methods used to identify and control hazards
- “Means of escape” in relation to hazards
- Components for means of escape from hazards
- Methods of detection and raising the alarm
- Principle of how fires are extinguished
- How portable equipment should be used safely
- Common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace
- Stages of a fire risk assessment
Their fire marshal online training course programme is an ideal training solution, as it can be completed at a time that is convenient to you and can be run along side your current workplace training procedures. You can register and start training now by clicking the “Begin Training” button above, which will take you to the simple registration process.
If you would like a full course breakdown and description regarding the online fire marshal programme that they offer see their website by following this link: Online Fire Marshal Training Care Homes
They also offer a full range of RoSPA approved, CPD Certified online health & safety courses and to see their full list please click this link: Course List