RoSPA Approved Online Fire Marshal For Care Homes Course
There is a legal requirement for care homes to have in place employees that hold corrent and up to date fire marshal training certification to aid in building evacuation in case of an emergency situation resulting in Fire.
To help you stay compliant with your care home fire marshal training requirements and also to run along side your existing fire training policies and procedures KSI Online Limited offer an online fire marshal training care homes course which will help you meet and comply with the regulatory reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
Their training is conducted using video based instruction from within your own secure training area and is available with free fire marshal training videos, which are easy to understand and can be paused or rewound as you progress through the course.
The course fee for training is £25 + vat and once you have completed the training you will be able to print your care home fire marshal certification.
After you have completed the simple registration process by clicking the “Register Now” button below you can start training at once. Their fire marshal training for care homes course is an ideal training platform and learning solution for care home managers, domiciliary carers, general care staff, or anyone working within the care sector who is required to hold valid and up to date fire training certification.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- How fires are caused in the workplace
- Components of the fire triangle
- Hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- Fire and smoke spread
- Methods used to identify and control hazards
- “Means of escape” in relation to hazards
- Components for means of escape from hazards
- Methods of detection and raising the alarm
- Principle of how fires are extinguished
- How portable equipment should be used safely
- Common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace
- Stages of a fire risk assessment
If you would like a full course breakdown and description regarding the online fire marshal programme that they offer see their website by following this link: Online Fire Marshal Training Care Homes
Through their care home training website they also offer many additional online training courses that are suitable for care homes. For additional information follow this link to their: Online Training For Care Homes website.