RoSPA Approved Fire Marshal Certification, Online Training
There is an requirement for companies to have in place employees that hold current and up to date fire marshal, or fire warden certification.
We can help you stay compliant with your fire marshal training requirements by offering an online fire marshal course, which is RoSPA Approved and conducted using video based instruction.
The course fee for training is £25 and once you have completed the simple registration process you will be able to start your training at once and each video can be paused or rewound to gain a better understanding of the course content.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- How fires are caused in the workplace
- Components of the fire triangle
- Hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- Fire and smoke spread
- Methods used to identify and control hazards
- “Means of escape” in relation to hazards
- Components for means of escape from hazards
- Methods of detection and raising the alarm
- Principle of how fires are extinguished
- How portable equipment should be used safely
- Common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace
- Stages of a fire risk assessment
Our fire marshal online training course is an ideal training solution to be run along side your current workplace training procedures and you can register and start training now by clicking the “Begin Training” button above.
This course is an ideal training platform for office staff, hotel receptionists, managers, shop assistants, workshop staff and many more and if you would like a full course breakdown and decription regarding the online fire marshal programme that we offer see our website by following this link: Online Fire Marshal Training