RoSPA Approved Fire Marshal, Online Training Certification
There is an requirement for schools, nurseries and childminders to have in place persons that hold current and up to date fire marshal, or fire warden training certification to aid building evacuation in the event of an emergency.
Online paediatric first aid training can help you stay compliant with your fire marshal training requirements, by offering an online fire marshal training course, which is suitable for schools, nurseries and childminders and is also RoSPA Approved.
Their course is conducted using video based instruction, where each video can be paused or rewound to gain a better understanding of the course content and structure. The course fee for training is £25 and once you have completed the simple registration process by clicking the “Begin Training” button you will be able to start your training at once.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- How fires are caused in the workplace
- Components of the fire triangle
- Hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- Fire and smoke spread
- Methods used to identify and control hazards
- “Means of escape” in relation to hazards
- Components for means of escape from hazards
- Methods of detection and raising the alarm
- Principle of how fires are extinguished
- How portable equipment should be used safely
- Common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace
- Stages of a fire risk assessment
Our online fire marshal training course is an ideal training solution to be run along side your current workplace training procedures and you can register and is an ideal learning platform for teachers, caretakers, nannies, childminders, or anyone working within a school environment and is required to hold current and up to date fire marshal certification.
For a detailed course description and content please follow this link to their: Online Fire Marshal Training Schools page.