CPD Certified Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification Online
There is a requirement for people working within the food industry, either serving, or directly in the manufacture, or preparation of food to have current and up to date food hygiene certification.
It can be difficult sometime to attend training courses, so we can help you stay compliant by offering an online food hygiene training programme, that is cpd certified and holds a level 2 course certification.
This online food hygiene course is an ideal training solution for childminders, schools, care home staff, all kitchen staff, fast food outlets, mobile catering establishments, or anyone who would like to hold valid and up to date food hygiene certification.
Training is conducted using video based instruction and each video can be paused, or rewound to gain a better understanding of the course content and using the course materials, which are available as a download on registration this will help you to full understand to course structure.
Some Course Content is Listed Below
- Food Hygiene Legislation
- Relevant Legislation
- Food Allergens Regulations 2014
- The Environmental Health Officer
- Bacteriology and Food Poisoning
- What are bacteria and how do they grow and affect us
- How we control their growth
- Food poisoning and its effect
- Symptoms of food poisoning
- Types of infections
- Chemicals and foreign objects
- Natural plant foods and allergies
- Food contamination
- Cross contamination
- The danger zone
- Ways of preventing cross contamination
- Chopping board colours
- High risk foods
- Pest control
- Hot food display units
- Working at a bar
- Serving in a restaurant
- Personal Hygiene
- Hand washing and hand gels
- Protective clothing
- Reporting Illness
- First Aid Kits for food preparation
- How you need to act at work
For any additional information you may require you can follow this link to our Online Food Hygiene Training website, or you can register and start training by clicking the “Register Now” button above.